Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Testimony

I just want to praise God for all he's done for my family and I...It seems like one miracle after another has been happening for us for the past 6 months. Just when we're feeling all alone and forgotten God sends us a message in some way to let us know we are still loved and he hasn't forgotten about us...Anyway I said all that to say that we got our income tax check back...and let me say my husband always does our taxes and it was going to be okay this year but we expected more because of the second child..so we were happy to get what we did but a little dissappointed that it wasn't more because we have been very much in need of some extra finances due to some things that have happened in our life over the last few months. Well to make a long story short, my husband messed up on the income taxes...YEAH...(ha, thats a first taht I'm actually happy that he messed up..hehe) Anyway when we got our check the other day it was MORE THAN DOUBLED!! I started shouted right there in the van!! I just couldn't believe my eyes!! And I know that it had to be the Lord...That has happened to us so many times over the past few months..just when I feel like we're going under, God sends something from somewhere or comfort from someone...I just wanted to Praise him for his goodness and mercy!! I'm so glad I am a Child of the King!!!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

*does money dance* woohoo!

marshasblog said...

Hey Sis. Smith!! Glad to hear from you...I've been looking at your blog too...enjoying that remodeling going on. and YES GOD IS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!