Tuesday, June 27, 2006

FAT

I feel F-A-T today...does anyone ever have one of those days??? or is it just me...You look at yourself in the mirror and you thing Good Grief "How much do I weigh?!?!?" I don't know it's just been one of those days. I just feel yucky...oh well...just one of those things...I guess I could try and lose some weight. I've never really had to deal with the weight thing much, but as I'm nearing 30 I can see that I am going to start struggling with it. I've always just ate what I wanted to, but things are beginning to change!! Unfortuately!!

Well on to other things..Let's see I didn't have a lot to do today as far as running here there and everywhere. I did some laundry and straightend the house up some. Trying to get the house ready for the Odell five. I need to go grocery shopping soon too. I took the girls to the Library this afternoon because they have Artmania...Going to the Library for the different programs they offer during the Summer is pretty neat and it seems to keep them occupied too. Haley is in a reading program where she gets prizes for so many pages and books that she reads...It's pretty neat..and I like to encourage her reading whenever possible. She's a good reader and actually likes to do it.

Then tonight I took Haley to another VBS and I've been home fighting the fussy baby. She is either not feeling well or just tired. I think she is finally starting to fall asleep IF Haley doesn't wake her up!! I get her to sleep and then Haley or Donald comes in and WAKES HER UP!! THE NERVE OF THEM!! (but I love them anyways) haha...

Well I guess thats about it for today...bye

9 comments:

Kasey said...

If it makes you feel any better, I think you are beautiful. I have always thought coach had a REALLY pretty wife. :)

marshasblog said...

Well thank you so much...that made my day...your so sweet!! now I don't want to sound like I'm giving a compliment for a compliment but You are very pretty too!!!

marshasblog said...

I also think you dress so stylish and pretty...I don't know how people keep up with all the cute styles..I can't..and I can't blame it on my kids either because I never did even when I was younger with out kids and husband..haha...some people just know how to do it!! (Not ME, Unfortately)...Go Kasey!!!

Kasey said...

You think I dress stylish? Thanks! I always feel like large marge with a potato sack on. Nothing looks right on fat people. Unless they are fat with money. Then they somehow can afford sweet clothes. I can say this cus' I am fat. :)
We need to get together then, and I will take you shopping. Even wal-mart has come out with some GREAT styles lately! Kentucky aint the far from TN!

marshasblog said...

Your right Ky and Tn isn't that far apart..maybe we can get together sometime..who knows..that would be great...I could use some tips..

Kasey said...

If it makes you feel better, I have always thought you dressed nice.

Kasey said...

I noticed I like to say "if it makes you feel any better" *sigh* Im such a nerd. What town do you live in? I will map quest to see the hours difference.

Kasey said...

hey! 4 hours! That's not bad! E-mail me sgrplum1@hotmail.com!

marshasblog said...

I live in Richmond, KY....