Friday, June 09, 2006

It's been a L-O-N-G day

Hello everyone. Today has been a very long day!! Not bad just long. It started about 1:00 this morning. Taylor started crying nonstop. We couldn't figure out what in the world was wrong with the poor little thing. She cried hard for about an hour and then I realized hay, she is teething, I bet her gums are hurting her, pretty smart, huh?! lol...so I gave her some motrin and in a few minutes she went to sleep.

So then I finally fell asleep and had to get up at 7:00 this morning because I had a eye appointment to get new glasses. So I went and I actually got my new glasses today...sameday...how wierd is that...the last time i went to an eye doctor it took me two weeks to get my glasses...(Its's been awhile since I had been to an eye doctor lol) So I can see a lot better now!!! Yeah!!!!

THEN...

I came home got my mom and we went shopping!! I had a lot of fun with her and then she took me out to eat..thats always nice!

AND THEN...

Heres the big one...my mom said she would keep BOTH kids for me tonight..so that means I can sleep in in the morning..YIPPPPEEEE!!!

So It's not been a bad day, just a long day!!

Before I quit this post I just wanted anyone that reads this to say a prayer for me , I have a very special unspoken request that I'm needing the Lord to intervene in...Thanks a bunch...
Bye!

5 comments:

J Nowling said...

Sis. Marsha - God knows it all, so I'll be praying. God bless.

Sis. Nowling

marshasblog said...

Thank you

Kasey said...

YAY on glasses
YAY on babysitting
YAY on seeing :)

marshasblog said...

Kasey your funny, your just happy to be back to the world of blogging!! haha

Katie said...

Hi Sis Marsha, now that I know who you are...hee hee. This is Sis Katie, will be praying for you.
Kaden Baby, I LOVE HIM!
This is first picture I have seen of your Taylor. How old is she now. Haley has grown and is so beautiful.
Sis Mandy, I LOVE HER TOO.
Have a blessed day.