Wednesday, May 31, 2006

ANOTHER DAY GONE

Hello everyone...It's late but I thought I'd say a little about my day...It was a VERY HOT day out side...Haley has been swimming in a pool about everyday..(the kind you buy at walmart..those 31/2 foot ones) So she has turned red like a lobster. I put sunscreen on her but she is a redhead..she says it doesn't really hurt, but she has a pretty high pain tolerance... Not alot happened today..I took my dog, Samson, to the vet..He had to have two shots...and tested for worms(he didn't like that to much at all. He is a Llasa Apso. He is suppose to be a very quite, gentle, NON-HYPER dog...WRONG...he is anything BUT that...We got him from the Humane Society about 2 months ago. My dog that I had had since I was 17 past away a year ago this past march so we decided it was time to try another dog...I'm not sure if that was the right decision or not...I love him but he sure is a hand full...He almost needs as much attention as my 1 year old. He is a year old and I hope he outgrows that puppy stage sooner than later. Here is a picture of him. He is in Taylor's highchair..he thought she left some traces of food up their I guess. I had to take a picture of him in there before I scolded him..It was cute..well I think I'm going to bed..Bye

5 comments:

Kasey said...

HEY!!! You're gonna have to get Mandy into this now! Tell your husband "what's up coach" he will know who I am. I have only met you a few times, you may not remember me. The chubby girl from Idaho who married a southern boy and now I live in TN. HOT HUMID MUGGY TN, yuck! :)

marshasblog said...

Yeah..I know you, Kasey...Donald introduced me to you one year at the Assembly...Plus I've heard Coby talk about you too..How have you been doing??? I dont' know why I asked that I've read some on your blog..haha...You sound like your doing good, but maybe a little homesick. I wish we could get Mandy and Coby to move back this direction..oh well, it don't look like its going to happen,..

Kasey said...

I know momma says Mandy looks pitiful everytime she has to take her momma to the airport. :( It's hard, but other woman have done it before. Plus, she felt like it was God's will. So, maybe you need to pray and fast for God's will to change..hehehe:) Coby in Kentucky, that would be a site!

marshasblog said...

Yeah..I know...I really think she is very happy though! I just wish they'd move back so I could be near that little sweet pea they have,Kaden...He's such a doll!!!

Kasey said...

My momma is SUPER attached to him!