Monday, June 19, 2006

What a day!

Hello everyone...well this has been a day...It started off with me getting up this morning and doing house chores like usual...then I went to Physical Therapy...I think I hurt worse now than I did before I went...something seems backwards there but anyways. I got home and did some more housework and then went to mom and dads for supper tonight. After that I told my mom I would help her clean their storage building out. Boy was that a chore...And Very, Very, Very HOT!! But we got that done and during this it had started raining. Donald had taken our girls up to my grandma's to stay while we helped out. So I told them I was going to go and get the girls. I got in the van and started to back up and BOOM!!! Yes, I wrecked the van...I was afraid to look, I had hit this trailer/wagon thing. So when I got up to my grandma's I looked and it didn't appear to have looked like I hit anything...I was so happy and relieved!! BUT when I got back to the house again.....I decided I'd better take another look..and guess what..I have a dented bumper!! I felt like crying..I've just had it a year/ with several more years to pay on it. I told my husband and he was cool about it..but I knew he wanted to say how in the world did you do that...but he didn't, he was nice. I just feel so bad about it because I have done the same thing to my other vehicles in the past...It always happens at HOME, BACKING UP!! I just don't understand why it happens...I honestly did not see the trailer/wagon thing. But oh well...I guess it could have been worse...I'm hoping it can be popped out..because it's plastic, I think... So anyway that was my day...

No comments: