Tuesday, June 20, 2006

HOORAY!!

Well...Not a whole lot went on today...BUT my dad was able to get my dent mostly out!! HOORAY!!! I was so happy..I mean if you look real closely you can tell I've hit something but it doesn't look too bad...Thankfully!!

On to another note...my father-in-law is in the hospital tonight with a stroke. It doesn't appear to be a bad one but still a stroke non-the-less. He needs prayer.

Haley had her last T-ball game tonight for this season. I'm happy but sad too...I really enjoy going to them.. next year if she plays she will be playing on a team that keeps score. It will definately be more competitive next year. I think she really enjoys it.

Well thats about it for now...

HOORAY..my dent is out!!!!

3 comments:

marshasblog said...

thanks..***smile***

Juls4Him said...

I am praying for your father-in-law. I know you must be under a lot of stress. God will help us all.

marshasblog said...

He's doing pretty good...he's in a rehab now. I think he will be in there for a couple of weeks. But overall he seems to be physically doing well.