Saturday, June 17, 2006

Let me think.....

Let me think....what did I do today...hmmm....well it started out this morning going to Haley's T-ball game. I let her stay with her grandma last night...big mistake...she was like a zombie out there on the field today!!! She stayed up WAY to LATE with her cousins, Amber and Chelsea!!!! But it went pretty good other wise...she then got her pictures made by herself and with the team. She only has one game left! It seems like it flew by...overall she's pretty good. After that Haley went with her Aunt Swimming and Donald, Me, and Taylor went down to Boonesborough Park. There is a small beach there that no one hardly ever goes too because the Water is contaminated, but we decided to walk down there in the sand with Taylor...and our Dog, Samson. Taylor loved it!! And Samson played in the water, YUCK....Sand and water don't mix to well on a furry dog..haha... Anyways we then went back up to the park part and walked around...It was very relaxing and enjoyable!! After that we came back and just relaxed around the house for a little while. Then I went out and bought Father's Day Cards for all the men in my life...my husband and my dad...just in case anyone is wondering about that...LOL!! So Donald or Dad if your reading this HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!! You two are the greatest!!! And Happy Father's Day to any other Father out there too!!! Okay back to my day...when I got back from town I got ready and my dad took all of us out to eat at an Italian Resturant...VERY GOOD!!! (Thanks dad for the good grub) Then we came home and mom watched Taylor and Haley while me and Donald planted some plants in our Garden...(corn, pepper, watermelon) I enjoy working out there with Donald...I didn't think I would but it is relaxing actually!! Amber came up and watched us..and helped a little bit...mostly watched though..LOL!!! (she was afraid to get her hands dirty, I think) hee hee.... Then we played around with the girls and Donald is in the process of writing a song about them...He has the chorus wrote and it sounds really good so far...can't wait to hear the verses...He wrote me a birthday song once...I LOVE IT!!! The Odell's are coming to our house in a couple weeks to stay...All FIVE of them!! (Bro. Brian, Sis. Belinda, Tori, Trever, and Terah) We are so excited about it...It will definatly be a wild place around here for a few days...I believe they are staying with us from Thursday to Monday...Their so much fun to be around... Well thats my day...I'm going to bed..we have a LONG day tomorrow...bye!!!

4 comments:

J Nowling said...

I remember Jenna's t-ball days, she loved them. Glad you had a great time...isn't it good to spend time with the man in our life no matter what it is we're doing with them.

So you'll have the O'Dell's there...I really feel sorry for you ~grin~ actually I'm envious. There will definitely not be a dull moment. Tell Brother O'dell I haven't decided if I've forgiven him for not being our evangelist, but I could find room to forgive him, but he'll have to come to our youth camp in Alaska now as I'm camp director there next year. lol

Have a great time!

marshasblog said...

Okay...wait a minute...we were your evangelists for TWO years in a row...FORGET BRO. ODELL...We should be your first choice for evangelists in Alaska..heehee..Only joking..but hey atleast we can have a good excuse to visit out there now..maybe one of these days..haha... Yeah, I don't know whether to be scared that bro.brian is coming or happy..Thank goodness his wife is coming too!! Maybe she can keep him under control..(NOT!)

J Nowling said...

lol Hey I agree. You kept your committment and came and even tasted the cold weather ~great big grin~ so you should get opportunity to come to Alaska. It's the first week of June. We'll have to see if Brother Brian can come for men's retreat, it's in January ~rolling on the floor laughing~ I'll get even with him yet.

Love you folks.

Unknown said...

Me, afraid to get my hands dirty? Right. I just dont like to work.