Monday, June 12, 2006

I don't know

Hello everybody!! It is Monday evening and not much really happened today. I had physical therapy this morning, came home and cleaned my house, cooked supper and in a few minutes I am going to take my girls to Vacation Bible School. Thats about it. I don't really have anything else to talk about. I've been praying a lot for the Presbytary meeting and wondering how it is going. Other than that I just don't know what to say..haha...Me not know what to say..thats funny!! Well I'll go for now..maybe something interesting will happen later..lol! Oh yeah..I did reserve my hotel for the assembly, but I'm still checking rates. I got mine at the Holiday Inn & Suites..rate $55.00. If anyone has any other suggenstions let me know...bye

3 comments:

Jared Nolen said...

hey marsha!
i've been wonderin bout the Presbetary Meeting too...
tell donnie he is being a bad bloggger! ain't posted in a long time!SHAME ON HIM! ha ha ha

marshasblog said...

Hey..that sounds like a great rate at microtel..I'll have to give them a call. Thanks..

I told Donald he was a bad blogger too, he just gives me a bunch of excuses...He's full of Excuses..haha...

Kasey said...

We've stayed at microtel for the last couple of years too, only missed one year since 02 at another hotel. Won't do it again.