Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hello

Today I had a doctors appointment this morning and then came home and cleaned my house...well some of it. Everything but the bedrooms and bathroom, but the front of the house is very clean. I figured I'd tackle the bedrooms tomorrow. yeah for me! My daughters bedroom looks like a tornado hit it. We will clean her room and it will look like a mess a few hours later. She doesn't even play in there that much. She's usually outside, so I don't know what happens to it. Who knows!?! Haley also had a teeball game tonight so we went to that. She did real good. Next year they will begin keeping score so it will get interesting next year. haha...I'm just a little competitive.haha. Well thats been my day for the most part, kinda boring I know. Well gotta go for now.

4 comments:

The Middle J said...

I remember playing t-ball when I was Haley's age oh man I loved it- not sure if I loved it for the actual sport or if it was more that t-ball practice and t-ball games ment Jenna and Dad time...I don't know if Haley stands in awe of her dad but I know I did and that time was priceless for me as a little girl :o) and well even now :o)

marshasblog said...

Yeah thats about right, hahaha. The cleaning never ends!!! I'm glad someone else knows how I feel...LOL...

Juls4Him said...

It kind of makes you have a deep respect for those daycare people doesn't it? I can remember like it was yesterday when mine were little. I usually babysat to earn extra money so the messes drove me nuts (I'm a neatfreak). So I finally learned to use bins (bins were my friend...ha). Today they have so many cute little storage gizmos. But I found out if I did cleanup just twice a day....once at around lunch and once before the hubby came home, it was so much easier on me. I had a bin for each type of toy and would bring them to the play area and the bedroom or wherever toys were. Make the kids help that way (teach sorting). And that did help me a lot. But that feeling you are talking about...watch the children, clean up, watch..etc. never really goes away. It gets worse in the teens...ha! But somehow, when you're my age, that's not what you focus on anymore, as much as that seemed to be all there was to life. Just enjoy those precious little moments between the cleanups and it'll be okay. God Bless! Sister Julie in NC

marshasblog said...

Thanks for the advice and your comments. Very helpful ideas. I'm a clean freak too, so clutter REALLY gets on my nerves..but that twice a day cleaning really makes a lot of sence..so thanks