Monday, June 26, 2006

My weekend

It's monday morning again...I meant to post last night but got to playing on something else and forgot. So how was my weekend? Pretty good overall, I think. I really can't remember some of it.."What did I do with myself" haha... I think Friday I cleaned house mostly. Saturday we went to my cousins wedding..she made a beautiful Bride. It's hard to believe she's old enough to be one. I remember when she was born. she's about 9 years younger than me.

We also got to talk to some friends that we hadn't seen since the Assembly on Saturday also. It was nice seeing them. I'm hoping one family is going to come up this next Saturday for a cook out we're having because the Odell's will be with us also. That way we can spend some more time with them.

Saturday night I got pretty sick...some kind of virus, I think...I decided to go to Winchester instead of riding all the way to Raceland and having to spend the day there with the kids too. I didn't feel I was up to that. I miss the Raceland Church People when I don't get to see them though. We had a good service at Winchester yesterday though. and then me and the girls went to CiCi's for lunch. That was nice spending just "me" time with the girls out. I mean we're together all the time at home...but we don't always get the opportunity to just have "girls day out" It was very nice. Although I must say I missed my Husband ALOT yesterday. I've gotten so used to spending Sunday's with him that it will probably make for a very long week..because my days will be all messed up now...oh well.

And that was pretty much my weekend...I have a very busy day to day, so I think I better go and get it started...more later..

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I miss my hubby when I am not with him either. :(

J Nowling said...

It is tough not being with them...even after almost 25 years. Don't neglect that time together to often, you need it!