Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th!!

Hello everyone!! It is the 4th of July today!! Well actually it is almost over..well actually I guess since it is after minight it is over...It is July 5th. Well Happy 4th anyways!!(haha)

Let's see this has been a very busy weekend. As I posted before the Odell's came in this weekend. They arrived on Thursday and left on Monday...a total of 5 days...We had a great time with them. They brought their 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, speed bike, and go-carts with them. It was alot of fun!! They are a lot of fun to be with too. If anyone has seen my house you know it is not a large house by anymeans...I have a 3 bedroom house with a pretty large living room, a small kitchen, and small dining room. There was a total of 9 people who stayed in my house for most of the time they were here, BUT one night we actually had 11 people here because my cousins Amber and Chelsea spent the night too. It was wild but I loved it. I didn't much like cleaning my house up because with that many people in one house it's bound to get messy, and it did!! But the weekend was great!!

Then today we had a annual family cookout. My dad always has it and a lot of people come to it..Today, however we had a very hard shower start while we were outside eating and talking and stuff. It was so funny watching everyone just run around trying to get out of the rain...me, donald, amber, linda, paul, keesha all ended up under this cover. It was soooo funny...(I guess you had to be there) So after all that kaos (ms?) we went to Lake Reba, which is a place that they have a big fireworks thing at every year. It was a lot of fun too. Me and Amber would walk through the crowd of people just for fun more or less. I love watching people...it's a bad habit I have. People are very humorous. Try it sometime.

I will try and post some pictures tomorrow of the girls...but right now..I'm going to sleep...

No comments: