Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Winter Time

Okay..it seems that now the holidays are over it has started slowing down. I've been so busy,busy, busy that now it seems kinda dull not to have to be doing something constantly...It's nice, but I'm afraid I will begin to get bored soon. We are having a Band Service here at the house tonight...so I'm going to cook some sausage stars tonight...I've never cooked them so I hope they turn out good..we'll see. Haley's Basketball starts Saturday..and that will be a every Saturday event through January and February. Other than that I can't really think of anything. We will be having our District Convention the first weekend in Feb. I think we are going to have it in Winchester so that will not require any traveling. Which I like..I'm not much on getting to far away from home in the winter time...Well thats about it for now..I'll leave you with a picture of the girls in their Christmas Dresses...


5 comments:

Pam said...

your girls are so pretty. I love the dresses.

marshasblog said...

Thank You!!

Tammy K. said...

The girks are getting so big. There very pretty.

~Amy said...

Love the dresses. And your tree is gorgeous. :D

Can you believe it's already time for conventions to roll around again!!!! Crazy stuff. So weird how time flies now that we're older. Our parents told us. :D

~Amy said...

Oh, and your curio cabinet looks really similar to mine. I'll have to snap a pic and put it up. I think we have some similar things displayed inside as well. Too funny!!! HA!