Monday, January 19, 2009

It finally snowed!!

Yes, it finally snowed..I mean it isn't really enough to go sledding in or make a snowman but it atleast covered the ground and made it look so pretty!! So I'm happy! Now I'm ready for spring...I want to skip feb. and part of march (maybe all) and go directly to spring time!!!

Yesterday was a very LAZY day! We did nothing..just hung out at the house. Donald's mother came by and said hi and then later that evening Donald's sister came by and took Haley to her house to spend the night. She has a step daughter the same age as Haley...so they have fun hanging out. So Taylor, Donald, and I made peanut butter cookies..( I know I shouldn't be using peanut butter..but it was a mix..does that count???)So far we haven't got sick. That was about it for our Sunday...

Well that's about it for today to. Taylor just walked up to my moms for a little while and Haley is still over at her Aunt Janna's....so I need to get some house work done and some laundry done...Donald leaves on a trip tomorrow for his job. So I better have him some clothes ready to pack...talk to you guys later!!

3 comments:

Tammy K. said...

I just got caught up on your posts. I will pray you can find the perfect house for your family.

marshasblog said...

thanks!!

~Amy said...

Hey!!! It worked. I told ya I'd send some your way. HA!