Wednesday, January 21, 2009

blah, blah, blah.



Okay..I have the blah's today. I am such a boring person lately....I don't really do much at all but clean, clean, clean and do laundry. That seems all I do. I think the cold weather and me being inside so much has started to do a number on me....I wish it would warm up outside..I hate being cooped up inside all the time... And to me unless it is just necessary it isn't worth me bundling the kids up and myself just to go do something pointless. Maybe I need to anyways. Maybe it would get me out of this complacency.

Well next month we'll have District Convention..so maybe I"ll get to see some people I haven't seen in awhile..that will be nice.

Donald made it to Ohio safely. He seems to be enjoying himself..I'm glad..sometimes a person just needs to get away for a few days..makes you appreciate things better. I'm not talking about him per say..I mean everybody needs to do that sometimes...including me...LOL!!!

Well that is it for now...I'll show you a couple pictures of Haley's Basketball game.


No comments: