Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A relaxing day.....

Today was a very relaxing day...I had to clean my house yesterday because we had a ABM service here..so today I didn't really have much house work to do..YAY!! So I was able to relax a lot but I also got my end of the quarter church books done for Sunday Night's Business Meeting..hooray!! That is very time consuming!! I still need to get all the members tithes receipts for the end of the year together for everyone..but I'm pretty much done with most of it...what a relief?!?!?!

I made pot roast tonight. It turned out very good..I wish I had made some cornbread to go with it though...I thought about it as we were setting down to eat it..oh well..light bread is okay too.

Well thats about it for the day..it is snowing here..but not sure if it will accumulate. We've all got our fingers crossed..

2 comments:

Tammy K. said...

Its good to see updates on your life again. You think your starting to get bored? That will change when all the conventions start again. I was thinking of everything that will be coming up once the dist convetion kicks it all off, the Conventions keep coming and camp then the Assembly again. I love it. I like being with church people.
YOu boredom will quickly change. :o)

~Amy said...

Sorry I haven't logged on in a while. I've been soooo busy getting stuff ready for my classes to start.

Church books. Ugh. I remember my days with those things. I'd get so frustrated when I couldn't find, like $2.57 or something. It definitely did feel good to get it all done.

Well, I'm going to try to read your other posts. :D