Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside!!

I'm just sitting here looking out the window watching the wind blow!! It is so cold outside and it is going to get even colder! I know some of you have it much colder than we have it here but I just really hate cold weather. And we aren't even' getting snow. We haven't got one significant snow yet this year. At least let us get one good snow fall if it is going to be cold. haha...OKay..enough complaining.

Everything around here has been pretty good. Haley had her first ballgame on Saturday. Unfortunately they lost, but it was still a fun game to watch and Haley had a blast playing!! I'm glad Haley is able to be a part of it. She is part of an Upwards team. It is really neat because it has a religious background. A church actually sponsors it. And they teach them bible verses, they have prayer before the games, and devotions. A lot of communities have Upwards..I highly recommend them if you are into or wanting to find a sport for your child to play..They have soccor and I think other sports too..really neat.

Well I guess I'll get off here and try to get something accomplished..I haven't felt like doing much today..maybe it's the weather or something..but I think I have a case of the blah's. I'm not a winter time person..after Christmas I wish it would just get warm again..but I will endure till Spring..say a prayer for me ...love ya'll!!

2 comments:

cokelady said...

I know what you mean--if it's going to be cold you should at least be able to go out and enjoy the SNOW! I hope it either warms up or dumps some of the fun white stuff for you real soon. :-)

~Amy said...

Sorry I've been absent again. Been so busy with the start of the semester. I'm already ready for summer break, and I haven't even started most of my classes. HA!!!

I promise I put up my post with this title before I saw yours. HA!

That's neat that you found a Christian-based sports team for Haley. I want to get Jackson signed up for t-ball this summer, so I'll check around and see if they have something like that around here.

I need to call you soon. I'm ready to start planning retreat. Love ya.