Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kids are back in school!!

Well Haley finally went back to school today. She wasn't all that excited about it..LOL!! I've been watching the Inauguration today. Not all that thrilled but we shall see what the future holds. Even though Barak is definitely not my pick for Presidency, I still enjoy watching the way our country puts a new president in as the old one leaves. All the traditions and such..very interesting to me...and to me very touching. Anyways enough about that..I have just decided to pray for our country and the Lord's will and TRY not to grumble to much..LOL!!

Donald leaves today for Ohio. He has some training he has to go there for his job. He will be gone until Friday...I hate it when he leaves...He's such a big help with the kids that it makes it very hard when he's not here, plus I just like it when we are together verses apart. He's my sweetheart.

Well for some reason I'm feeling all sappy today...so I think I'll end this blog for now..before I say something REALLY sappy...haha...

1 comment:

~Amy said...

I know how it is when hubby leaves for work for a few days. It is difficult. I'll be sure to say a prayer for ya.