Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's Sunday...

Well...It's Sunday and the weather is to bad to have service this morning...seems kinda weird not to be in church...I'm not sure if it will be okay by tonight to have church or not..we're just trying to play it by ear.

Yesterday we went to Haley Basketball game..they did ALOT better this time but still lost, but only by 3 points this time..They are definitely getting better!! Maybe next week will be our week...we'll see. (smile)

After that we went out to eat at Sonny's BBQ...I love that place...GOOD FOOD!! Then we went out in the boone docks to look at this house for sale..We didn't realize it was soooo FAR out in the middle of nowhere..but it was...Nice house, but I don't want to live that far out. I like be able to get to the grocery store and other stores pretty quick. We are looking to buy something..but just not sure when. We actually thought we'd be able to build out here on the family farm were we live but unfortately they are stipulations that will not allow us to according to our wonderful county goverment...we got that discouraging news on Friday...We were a little disappointed..but oh well..we'll get over it..

After that I took the girls to my mom and dads house and let them stay there while me and Donald went to the hospital to visit my friends grandfather. He had open heart on Wed. I didn't get in to see him because he is still in intensive care unit but the family said he was doing good for the surgery he just had.

After that we went and looked for some more houses..I just can't seem to find one I REALLY like...I don't know..maybe something will pop up, who knows?!?!?!

Came home and just relaxed after that..very enjoyable day.

Well thats about it for me...write more later.

1 comment:

~Amy said...

House hunting is fun and aggravating at the same time. Hope you find something you love in the right spot at the right price and just at the right time. :D