Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm dieting..aaahhhgggg

I hate dieting...but I have to!! I've gained so much weight since I've been not working and through the Christmas season. I can feel it in my clothes..which I don't like more than dieting!! Last year..I lost 30 pounds on weight watchers..I got down to 125 pounds..I loved it!! Why, why, did I gain it back???? I just can't control my sweet tooth. So right now as I'm setting here I am eating chunks of pineapple..which I like but a snickers would be much better. Oh well..we'll see what happens..Donald is staring Weight Watchers back up so Maybe I'll be able to lose with him. We shall see.

It's been a some what calm day...the little girl that I babysit has fell twice and got her hand stuck in the closet door once, but other than that I think we are doing okay. She bloodied her lip the first time she fail...I hate it when a kid I'm watching does that..but she's 2, they fall alot...or atleast mine always has.

Well I think that is about it for now..I need to figure out a exercise to do..I enjoy walking but it is just way too cold outside...so I've got think of something in doors..I wish I had that wiifit but I don't ..so I must get creative...

Well bye for now.

1 comment:

~Amy said...

Good luck to you and Donnie on your dieting (although you don't really need it! ;-) Anthony and I are trying to do Weight Watchers too. We DO need it. I've shed 5 pounds, but I still have a LONG ways to go. HA!