Tuesday, August 01, 2006

FINALLY!!!

Okay..I think everyone knows that I'm pretty computer STUPID...so I've been trying to figure out how to get my Flickr pictures to be on my blog for the past few days...I think I've finally figured it out..I THINK...you all will have to let me know if you made it to the photos..because even though it appears I did..I can made wierd things happen..haha...

So these are my Youth Camp Pictures..we crammed as much as we could into about a 2 day pd. It was hard but we had a lot of fun!!! I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I wanted to, but I would forget about it at times and then remember at other times..haha..

So how is everyone..I'm good here..finally getting caught up on missed sleep!! The first night we stayed up until 4:30 their time...5:30 A.m my time and then got up at 7:30 their time that morning...that pretty much did me in after that...I NEED SLEEP!!! LOL!!!

Anyways I hope you all enjoy the pictures..if you can get to them..LOL...
Talk to you all Later!!

3 comments:

~Amy said...

Yay, Marsha. They're there; they're there. GREAT JOB!! Camp looked really fun; did they do woodwork?

marshasblog said...

Hey..Amy..How are you doing??? I'm so glad that you've made it to the blogging world..I'm pretty new myself..and learning a lot by myself..haha...Camp was wonderful..we needed it!! Yeah..they did woodwork..a lot of fun...Good hearing from you..I foudn your blog too...

Kasey said...

GO YOU! its your b-day *does the happy dance* I haven't even done the flicker thing yet! And I have been here a long time!