Sunday, August 20, 2006

More Pictures



Okay..I wanted to post some pictures of Taylor because I had put all of those pictures of Haley on there of her first day of school. Taylor is VERY HARD to take pictures of...I'm not sure why she refuses to look at the camara most of the time...but here are a couple shots of her...The first one is of her making her escape from something she probably did or maybe she was running from the camara..who knows?!?!?! The second one is my favorite...I got it tonight before church started..She was eating those little corn puffs..and she has a cold so some snot(sorry) was running down her nose and the little corn puff got stuck in it..hehehe!! You gotta love em!!! Note: I did take it from her before she ate it. LOL!! Thats about all I have recent of her...she hates the camara..I'm surprised she let me take the last one of her...I've got to catch her off guard to do it though...Post more later...

3 comments:

The Middle J said...

awww- LOL- she is such a cutie- and the corn puff picture is so cute and funny

marshasblog said...

I thought it was very funny...and Trish..It's not easy raising her without Mary Beth, but I'm doing it...haha...actually very peaceful..LOL...kidding.

Jared Nolen said...

ha ha Marybesh!!!!
every young mother needs a marybesh to help raise their children !! HA HA ROFLOL