Sunday, August 13, 2006

Church Bulletin Board


I love to make things like this...I love coming up with an idea and then getting creative... This is my last one I did..which I didn't think was as good as the spring one..but oh well..you win some you lose some..lol...Anyways..if anyone has any ideas for a fall one, let me know..I love to take people ideas and then put a little of my own in it..that way it's not exactly like anyone elses.. Oh yeah this hangs in our Sunday School Room...kinda to decorate it up with. Well Thats it for now...nothing really new in my life right now..bye.

5 comments:

SIS-MC said...

Sister Marsha,
Love your tree. Love your idea even better.
Sis Mc

Kasey said...

I think you need no help, cus that my dear is lovely! I have all faith you can create something even more ffffabulous!

marshasblog said...

Thanks everyone..and thanks Trish for the website..good ideas!! And as for you HEATH...your from the same bloodline so I wouldn't talk much...haha...I like your blog...Anna is precious!!! I got all the pictures..keep sending them to me...

The Middle J said...

I think you did wonderful- I love that kind of stuff too. My faviort thing to do all year was the camp banquet- last year I spent months working on it :o)

How about FALL On Jesus- meaning rely on Jesus -hmm- its the only creative thing that came to my mind in the last 2 seconds hehe

marshasblog said...

Hey thats a good idea...thats a very good play on words...I'll start thinking about something to go with that.