Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm back...

Hey Everyone...I finally decided to post a little...not really anything new. Today I did some laundry, went shopping with my mom, came home, did some more laundry, picked some corn, went up to my grandmas, ate supper, goofed off with my family, went shopping with my Aunt Terrie and Amber and now I'm home again. Thats pretty much been my day.

This past week it has been SOOOOO HOT that I've barely wanted to even come out of the house!! It's soooooo miserable!!!!!

Haley starts back to school in a week and a half..she'll be in first grade..my baby is growing up WAY TO FAST!!! She's soooo sweet and thoughtful...I love her...I love my other sweety tooo..Taylor...she's just a barrel of laughs!! You should see her do Father Abraham..How funny!! I wish I knew how to do that video thing that I think it is Erica's Blog has on it...I'm sure you have to have a special camara to do it...I would tape her doing Father Abraham..we laugh so hard when she's doing it...

Well I guess thats really all for now..sorry I'm so boring lately...but I kinda like it like that for now..I've had way to much drama in my life this past year...LOL!!

Love you guys...

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I LOVE your new profile pic, you are so pretty!

marshasblog said...

Yes Erica I was referring to your blog...I don't have one of them kind of camaras...I must add this to my Christmas List.haha...thanks for the info though..for future refrence..I love that video of Kaliee...LOL...

Kasey..your sweet..I don't think I'm photogentic at all!! That's why it takes me so long to post a new picture of myself..LOL!!