Sunday, July 30, 2006

Youth Camp

Hey...it is about 11:00 and night and we just got home from our "mini camp" Youth Camp Retreat..whatever you would like to call it...so I'm very, very, very tired!!! I have a lot of pictures that I would like to share but for now..I'm going to bed..we had around 50 in attendance!! We thought that was pretty good considering we only announced it 2 weeks ago..haha...we had 3 church of god of prophecy people there...they were from the E-town area...it was good to see them again...(we used to live there and got to know them while there) Anyways I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow and tell more about it...

3 comments:

Kasey said...

glad you had a great time!

~Amy said...

Hi, Marsha. Your post reminded me of the year I worked KY camp with you. I had a blast. It was so funny the other night my husband was flipping through channels and saw CMT had Hee Haw on. I immediately thought back to camp that year and remembered doing the "Gossip Girls" skit. Remember I'd gotten laryngitis and couldn't even talk, but I still tried to sing with you. That was terrible. Poor kids that had to listen to that ... poor you and Mandie for having to sing with me. Never will forget that year and "midnight latrine duty" with my whole cabin of senior girls. BA HA HA. That was funny too. Love ya, girl.

Jared Nolen said...

Sis.Marsha.. email me who the COGOP people where!!!!!!!!

Shaggy