Monday, August 21, 2006

My Husband




Hello Everyone...I just wanted to share some pictures from yesterday morning service. My husband did a baby dedication. I know most people say so what, it's just a baby dedication. But he takes it above and beyond and makes it really special for the parents and the family. He loves children and he has always enjoyed being able to have the honor of dedicating a baby. I just thought I'd share these pictures of the young couple and their baby being dedicated. The young lady just recently got saved and has been attending every service and is growing in the Lord everyday..

I've been married to my husband, Donald, for ALMOST 10 years...I can't hardly believe it!! I know I don't tell people or say it enough, but He is wonderful!! I think he is the best daddy and husband ever!! He is so sweet and understanding. I feel very blessed to have him. I'm not one to normaly express my feelings to other people, except my husband. But I just felt like saying how special he is to me tonight. I don't know I think I've changed in so many ways this year..Hopefully for the better...I have become a lot more open to others and let more people in my little world than I used to...atleast that is the way it feels to me. Anyways..I just wanted to share how wonderful I think My Husband, Donald Ray, is to me!! He's a good husband and provider for me..and I love him!! (Donald if your reading this don't forget about that BIG Christmas gift I've been wanting..haha..Just kidding!!!

Okay thats enough from me..I'm sure everyone is probably gagging now.. from all the mushy talk...LOL!!!Oh Well...Bye.

5 comments:

donaldestep2 said...

..speechless...
I love you, too, sweetheart...
Donald Ray

amunoz917 said...

AH, You 2 r so sweet.

Sis. Angie

~Amy said...

I understand ... it's something about seeing your husband perform baby dedications, weddings, etc. It just reminds ya' how much you love 'em or something. :-)

J Nowling said...

Gagging, no way! So sweet. Our husbands with babies are so precious. That is until they "doesn't it make you want to have another one" ~smile~ Yeah by the way of grand kids.

You two are a precious couple and parents. I know God will richly bless your family.

Kasey said...

wow, they are a beatufiul couple. May God keep them and bless them. Tell them I will pray for them in this new journey in life! :)

Husbands make life wonderful don't they. I guess I won't comment that they can make it miserable though...lol (that can go both ways for the women tho, so I will hush!)