Tuesday, May 08, 2007

It's me again.

Hello Everyone!! Well I making my monthly post...haha...just kidding...I am really going to try to start blogging more...Myspace and just taken over my time...shame on myspace. No really, I've went down to just being oncall at my work now..so they will only call me when they need me, allowing me to be with my kids more. Since Donald took this new job at Scwhan's he is barely home anymore..I mean He is home on Sundays and every other weekend he gets a three day weekend..but we just arn't used to that. After he's there for awhile he will begin to have more time off, but until then I'm home with them. I'm very happy that it has worked out that I can be at home more with them... The money is tight, but I feel like it's worth it to be with them right now. If we start needing more money, then I will probably look for work..but the Lord sure does provide for us...I love him so much!! And I also love my Husband who is working so hard to provide for us..He's wonderful...He wants me at home too..I think that is why he works so hard!! I thought this was a good picture of my hubby..it was taken awhile back...He's too cute!! Anyways enough about him...for now...I thought I'd put a picture of him up this time..I usually put one up of the kids or something...lol...Please remember us in your prayers..we are seeking the Lord for his guidance in a area in our lives..we want to be found in his will...well thats about all for now...hope I still have someone out there that reads...oh well..if I don't it still feel good to just get my thoughts out of that little brain of mine..haha...bye.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still out here. It was good to see you at Youth Convention.

marshasblog said...

Yeah..it was real good seeing you too.. Wish I could have seen Kelly and baby anna..but maybe next time...thanks for not giving up on me and my blog..lol...I'm going to try and do better.

J Nowling said...

I'm here. I understand the work situation, been there, done that. You may go back and forth for a while but God is faithful and will help you in EVERY decision you have to make.

God bless.