Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I need to lose weight!!!


Donald flipping back in our chair

A week later, Bro. Brian Odell, flipping back in our chair...haha...we laughed and laughed at them.
(I don't know what's wrong with our chair, but if you tip back just a little to much it throws you in the floor.)


Just a little humor there. I was looking at some of my pictures last night and I noticed that I have gained some weight...I mean I already knew because my clothes were fitting as good this summer but looking at pictures really tell the truth. I'm a little down about..I've never had to really pay attention to my weight and I've always been able to just eat anything I want to..but things have begun to change. I just turned 30 this past October.....I'm getting middle aged...how depressing. So anyways I dont really have much self control in the food area...What am I going to do?!?!?! I mean I used to go to a gym and LOVED it..but I lived close by the place and it was really easy to get to it...Now I live out in the country and have a hard time getting the time to go to a gym..I need to start walking here on the farm...that might help some. Just the thought of cutting back on chocolate makes me cringe...I love chocolate and my Ale-8 to drink...to of my biggest temptations...well and I pretty much like food in general. Maybe if I start cutting back little by little...I don't know...I need to do something soon because if I don't I'll be buying a whole new wardrobe..my husband might not like that idea..

Oh well enough rambling...Hope all is well..hope you like the pictures..Wish you all could have been there...

Bye,
Marsha

2 comments:

~Amy said...

Marsha, I almost want to say, "Balogna!!!!" I just can't see you gaining any weight.

Mmmmmm.... I'd forgotten about Ale-8. I need to start looking around here and see if they have any. I remember when you and Mandy introduced me to Ale-8. Those were fun times.

Anyway, that's hilarious about your chair. Ours does that too and I just flipped over in ours a few days ago. What a coincidink!!!!

Love ya.

Rebekah Doran said...

LOL!!! Those pictures were too funny.