Sunday, May 27, 2007

What a great Movie!?!?!?!

We watched Facing the Giants last night for the first time...I know I'm a little slow!! It was a wonderful movie!! I laughed, I cried!! It really does reinforce that God can do the impossible!! We need to just prepare for it! If you haven't watched this movie I suggest you do..It is just a really good movie. I rented it but I want to go and buy it. When my faith is low this would be a great pick me up movie to watch. Anyways I just wanted to put an ad in for this movie...haha..

Thats about it for me..I went to Haley's Softball games yesterday and got sunburned. But other than that it was a pretty boring weekend so far. Church today and Holiday tomorrow.

bye for now.

2 comments:

~Amy said...

Ouch!!!! I hate sunburns.

I've heard that's a really great movie too. We're gonna' have to rent it soon. You're like the third or fourth person that's said it's a really good pick-me-up as far as faith goes. Yay!!! I can't wait to see it.

marshasblog said...

Go rent it..soon..it's awesome..I think I would like to watch it again soon..especially after the week I've had..lol..