Monday, May 21, 2007

Hello, Hello, Hello!!!

So how is everyone??? I'm doing good. I just got my tax refund back..and it was better than we thought it was going to be..Praise the Lord!! We're so excited!! Yay!! So now we are trying to decide how best to use it...Anyways I thank the Lord for his goodness!! He always provides!!

I had a good weekend..We had a Yard Sale on Saturday and I made about $150.00 at it...Not to bad...but last year I made a lot more. But I was happy with what I made. Plus I got rid of some junk too. LOL!!! I have enough to have more Yard Sales too, so I think we are going to try again maybe at the first of the month.

Sunday we went to the park and played putt putt and let Haley bat some in the batting cages. It was a nice family day after church.

Well thats about it for now...talk to ya'll later.

2 comments:

~Amy said...

Sounds like fun!!!! Anthony and I joke that whenever we go anywhere with putt-putt it's a rule that we play. We don't really every time, but we really do love to play. lol

You sure did come into some money. "Alms for the poor ...." ha ha


Man, you sure have been on a roll with your blogging. You keep going like this and you're gonna' beat me at blogging (not hard to do) ha ha ha!!!!!

Kasey said...

Glad you got your refund back! We got one this year too! bigger than we thought! Thank the LORD! He IS great to us!