Thursday, May 17, 2007

Wow..I'm on a roll now!!!!

Twice in one week...that has to be a new record set for me!! I haven't done that in a long time!! So how is everyone?? I'm good here...I cleaned my mom and dad's house this morning and then decided to start getting my Yard Sale things together today..We are planning on a Yard Sale this Saturday..so pray the weather is good and we draw a big crowd that has lots of money...LOL!! No seriously, I hope we do do good, plus I really would like to get rid of some of this stuff..It's just extra baggage we carry around with us when we move. Make room for new baggage..LOL!! A lot of it is baby things...theres a few things that I can't seem to part with just yet, but I'm getting rid of several things. I kept ALL of Haley's things and was able to use most of it with Taylor but those things plus the new things I got for Taylor I've decided to sale..with the exception of about 4 things...expensive things. I'm pretty much sure I don't want anymore kids, but you just never know. So I'm keeping them for now...at least until the next yard sale. I really think I'm finished having kids though...In someways that makes me sad...because it was fun being pregnant...people made over you and you got a lot of attention, but I don't think I want to start over with a baby again...Taylor is on her way to being potty trained (I hope) So I think I'm through. Well enough about that...What do I want for supper tonight???? That is my everyday question. I think tonight I'm going with something VERY simple..since Donald will be out until late...How's Sloppy Joe sound?? Sounds good to me..lol...well I better get off here..I need to come my hair and then go get my Haley Baby from School...Only a week to go..yeah!! Talk to you later...

4 comments:

~Amy said...

ha ha ha

You're so funny. What a post of random thoughts!!!! tee hee

I hope you have a great garage sale. Thanks for commenting on my scrapbooks. I didn't think I was gonna' get more comments on them than the one I got. Ha!!!! I was starting to think my scrapbooking must be horrible and people just didn't want to say so they didn't say anything. lol

Jared Nolen said...

Marsha! ur alive!

marshasblog said...

Yes, I'm alive..and feeling purty good!!!

Amy your a good scrapbooker!!! Wish we lived close so that you could show me how you do it...

~Amy said...

That would be fun to have scrapbook parties together. I wish I lived closer too. I miss running around with you. Are you going to the Assembly? We're planning on getting to go this year. Maybe we could get a hotel room close to each other. :-)

Love ya.