Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's Thursday....

Let's see, what's been going on this week...hmmmmm. Well on Monday, Memorial Day, we had a family cook out..that was pretty fun and the food was good. Tuesday I let the girls swim in the pool that we got put up on Memorial day. Wednesday I took Taylor to the doctor..she has a sinus infection...Not today....no real plans, I am cleaning my mom and dads house a little later...other than that..I don't know. I guess the reason I haven't really blogged..nothing new to blog about. I do want everyone to remember us in prayer...We are asking the Lord for direction in our lives about something. I just want to be found in his will. Here is a cute picture of Taylor...She was at Haley's Basketball game waiting patiently for it to start...She's my Tator Bug...lol...


1 comment:

~Amy said...

Awwww.... she's such a cutie.