Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our Craft..


Since I've been at home and not working I have been trying to go through the alphabet each day and go over the letters with Taylor and the other little girls that I babysit. Yesterday was the letter T...and for our craft we made a Turtle. I thought it turned out so cute I wanted to share it with you..This is a picture of Taylor's Turtle... Today we did U...I cut out a U out of construction paper and turned it upside down to make a umbrella. I enjoy doing these little crafts with them each day...the neat thing about it is..that tomorrow is V and it is the day before Valentine's day....how cool..so we are having a Valentine's party tomorrow...how fun!!

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Cute! You DO realize you're homeschooling these children, don't you? ;-) Good job!

marshasblog said...

Thanks! I'm not sure if I'm schooling them much..but I do try..I feel to inadequate to call myself much of a teacher...but I do enjoy doing crafts...

Vicki Smith said...

At the risk of offending any public school teachers out there, I have to say ... if you spent much time in the public schools you'd realize there are many not-so-bright people out there getting paid to teach our children. Honestly, I knew some really dense teachers in my kids' elementary and junior high schools, and I wondered how on earth they ever made it through high school themselves, much less got a teacher's certificate! I figured if they could teach, so could I. Besides, no one loves my children the way I love them and no one wants them to be consecrated Christians bound for an eternity in heaven, like I do.