Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hey just thought I'd type a little ...and wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!! We are going to Haley's Basketball game today and then afterwards we are going to the mall...I think we are going to Build a Bear and then do some shopping...Haley got all kinds of money for her Birthday..that she's wanting to spend..REAL BAD!! LOL!!

Last night my Hubby brought me home a dozen Red Roses and a box of chocolates...(little does he know that the box of chocolates would have been just fine..but the roses were sweet too...) He's such a sweetheart and then we went out to eat at a Mexican Restaurant with a gift certificate that we had gotten back at Christmas Time from my uncle. I told him since I am not working and the funds are a little low right now not to worry about getting me anything for V-day..but wouldn't you know it he did. He had gotten a tip at work from someone today and he used it on me..how sweet. I love him!! He told me that 15 years we have been dating/married and he had never forgotten to give me Roses!!

Anyways...enough sappy talk for now...I guess I better get myself ready so we can get going...Hope everyone has a special Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment:

~Amy said...

You have such a sweet husband. :D