Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hello!!

Well it is now Wednesday...not much going on at all..Monday night I took Haley to Destination Imagination (school thing) and me and my Aunt went shopping while we waited on her and Chelsea. Last night I took Haley and my niece, Lauren, out to CiCi's Pizza. That was good. Then we went to our very dead mall and went in the Dollar Tree. They had five dollars a piece to spend..so they spent it...haha..on junk, pretty much..LOL!!

Tonight is Wednesday so I will be going to church...I miss my hubby not being home..but we're surviving..He'll be back Friday sometime. Maybe this will be the last time for him to have to leave for awhile.

Well that's about it for now...

I thought this was a very good picture of my mom and dad at Haley's Birthday Party. My mom is goofing off in it...I think it is funny!!



4 comments:

SIS-MC said...

Sis Marsha, Your mom and dad look great. Tell them I said Hello and that I love and appreciate them. They were such a blessing to us while we lived in KY.

marshasblog said...

Thanks..I think they look good too..They love you guys too...Hope you all are doing good..nice to hear from you...

~Amy said...

Hey, Marsha. What a fun picture of your parents and Haley! How cute!

Hey, I actually posted a short post a few minutes ago. It's short, but it's something.

Thanks for checking up on me a couple of weeks ago. Love ya!

Kasey said...

Hope you have a great day!! You look so much like your dad, his face is so smiley :)