Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Friday

Yes, it's finally Friday...It's been a LLLLOOONNNGGGG week!! A busy one too..but I am not looking forward to next week because Donald will be out of town again for class! It is always so hard when he's not at home. Even though it feels like when he is here I still carry the brunt of the load as far as children and housework go and organizing and everything like that....it gets a lot harder when he's gone. Atleast he does pitch in and help, unlike some husbands that I've heard about. I'm thankful for my sweet, wonderful Husband and besides it being harder when he is not here, I miss him terribly when he's not around!!!

Okay enough rambling...me and the girls are going to have a Valentine Party when they get up from their nap in a little while...I don't have the girls I babysit on Saturday, so we're doing it today...It'll be fun!!

I'll write more later.

No comments: