Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to my sweet and beautiful daughter, Haley Renee!!




My Beautiful 9 year old young lady!!


Just wanted to wish my beautiful daughter, Haley a very Happy Birthday!! She turned 9 today!! Wow!! Every year I am just amazed that another year has past again...I remember exactly what I was doing this day 9 years ago...She has turned into such a sweet, caring, and compassionate little lady. I had brought the groceries in yesterday and I picked up a little something for Taylor to give her big sis and Haley saw it and said something..and I said you little peeker to her..later that night she said.."mom I feel guilty about seeing my gift, I'm sorry" I told her it wasn't her fault...it was mine for not putting it away fast enough...she's just so thoughtful in so many ways!! she makes me so proud to be her mother!! I love her so very much!! She sure changed my life 9 years ago..but ALL of it for the good..I don't know what I would ever do without her!! She's a precious treasure!!

7 comments:

Montgomery's said...

Happy Birthday Haley! It IS amazing how time flies. She's so pretty!

Tammy Washburn said...

Beautiful young lady!

I love, love, love red hair! I just can't figure out why God didn't give me red hair!!!

Tammy Washburn said...

Hit "enter" before I said,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Erika J. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Tammy K. said...

Marsha, that girl has always been beautiful and SO smart. Happy Birthday Haley. I hope she had a great day.

Netty said...

Happy Birthday! Pretty and sweet!

donaldestep2 said...

Haley is so pretty and sweet! She is a perfect daughter, and a great big sister to Taylor Nicole...a smart girl who's a great student, a hilariously funny comedian, and loyal friend. She's also a very good Christian little girl. I'm very proud to be her daddy!