Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday Morning

Yes, it is Monday Morning..I've already taken my girly girl, Haley to school and my mom came down to my house this morning and stayed so I didn't have to get my baby girl, Taylor, up. My mom is so wonderful!! She spoils me way toooo much!!! My weekend was okay...I guess it was pretty boring actually. Didn't do a whole lot. Friday night we went out to eat with my dad at CiCi's. Saturday I played Monopoly with Bryan and Amber..we didn't get to finish though because I had to go somewhere and they did too. After that Donald, I and the girls and Donald's mom and sister went to this really cool pumpkin patch. Haley picked out this gigantic pumpkin and a smaller pumpkin and three gourds. She said it was "Bigg Daddy Pumpkin and little momma. She named the gourds, Haley and Taylor and Samson, our dog. haha..and if I had a camara that worked I would take a picture of them. But I don't **pushing lower lip out and pouting** Taylor started running a fever again on Saturday and coughing a lot. She was up all through the night and on Sunday she was still feeling bad so I kept her home from church on Sunday morning, but we had prayer for her before Donald and Haley left and I'm sure they prayed for her at church. She started feeling better Sunday afternoon so I was able to take her last night. She slept all through the night last night too...yeah for her and yeah for mommy!! LOL!! I'm so glad I know a God that can answer my every need and my families needs!!! Well thats about it for now...I'm so excited because school is only a 4 day week this week....That means we can sleep in on Friday...YEAH!! And on top of that they don't have school on Monday either...YIPEEE!!! I think we might go camping this weekend...not sure yet..but thinking very seriously about it in our new camper...it is suppose to be pretty this weekend...we'll see as the weekend gets closer..well talk to you guys later.

4 comments:

marshasblog said...

YUCK..I'm sure you are..thats a lot of times..she's probably going through a growth spurt or would she be teething?..I think that has been part of Taylor's problem too. I'll be praying for you..thats rough..I've been there..Hope things start getting better for you and Kailee too!!!

donaldestep2 said...

Too bad the silly camera broke. The pumpkins look so cute. You and the baby girls did a good job painting them.
Love ya...
donald ray

SIS-MC said...

Enjoy all this stuff while you can, they grow up so fast and are not interested in them anymore.
I am glad you get to be near Sis. Joy; wish I could be a little closer to Allene, Rick and the boys. Just those little things like not having to wake up a child until they awaken is such a big help. Of course, I know Sis. Joy doesn't mind...after all what are gramma's for.
Praying for you
Lois

SIS-MC said...

So glad Taylor is better. It is so good to be able to keep up on your news.