Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!

I can't believe I'm 30 today!! I am really having a hard time with this one. I mean I'm no longer in my twenties and never will be again!! How sad!! Why is this so hard for me to grasp!!!!????!!!! Why is this such a big deal to me?? I mean I know all of you older than me are saying your still young just wait till you hit 40 or 50,etc...but I'm still feeling like I'm actually somewhat old now...I remember as a teenager I thought 30 was sooooo old!!! I've even heard a few younger V.L.B.'s slip and say 30 is old...I told Donald last night I have to start acting like an adult now..but I don't know how!! LOL!! I guess your never to old to learn, huh? Anyways on to better things!! I posted on my blog on Saturday but it didn't go through..so I never tried to post it again. I went to Russel Springs on Saturday with some of the ladies from church to attend a Ladies Day that Sis. Cindi Brown was having. It was a lot of fun!! We played games, ate, talked, had a devotion and just had a lot of laughs..oh and shared crafts too. We had a good day. On to some more good news..I just received a phone call a little while ago for my second interview with Home Health. Last Friday I had my first one and I didn't know for sure how well I had done..I had to take two tests while I was there..I felt as though I bombed them but maybe not since they called me back today. I just want to thank everyone that said they were praying for me and those that didn't say but where...Thanks!! Please don't stop now because I need more prayers..my next interview is this coming Friday!! Again Thanks for the Prayers!! I'll keep you updated...well better go..I'm going to Haley's school in a little while for her Halloween Party...so I'll talk more later..

2 comments:

SIS-MC said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
How old is old??? Sometimes I feel like I have been old since I was 7 years old. Then I look around and find myself laughing like an immature teenager (betcha didn't know that about me did you?) and think, old is just a state of mind. Yes, sometimes we feel every day (in the body), but do we have to let that effect our mind and our spirit. NO NO NO
Love you Sister Marsha, again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

~Amy said...

Oh, happy birthday to you ...

I'm about to hit that one myself this March and I think I'll have a difficult time with it as well. Oh, well, life goes on.