Friday, September 29, 2006

New Post

Hey everyone..I am posting a new post. Not a lot to talk about though...still no job. I need to just put it in God's hands. He'll see us threw this little battle were going through. It seems it's always easier to say that to someone than to actually believe it yourself or maybe believe isn't the right term...well to actually follow your own advice..it's a lot harder than it sounds..I guess thats what I'm trying to say. Okay I'm just rambling now..I'll stop. Just please remember us in your prayers that we will follow the Lord's leading and direction.

Okay..let's see...Haley got another 100% on her spelling test...so far she's 3 for 3 on them..yeah!!! She is such a smart little thing!!!

My digital camara is broken..boohooo..so I can't put anymore pictures on my blog until I get this one fixed or a new one..I've been hinting to my mom and dad about a new one..my birthday is in 31 more days...maybe...(wishful thinking probably..lol)

Well I guess I'll end this now..not much to say..I've been trying to get someone to play monopoly with me..I've been in the mood for it..I'm not usually in the mood to play a boardgame..but for a week now I've wanted to play..One good game would let me get my feel of it for a while..haha..I might play tomorrow with my cousin, Amber. I was going to get her to play tonight but she went with her family to a revival, I think her dad was holding. Well this tme I'm for real...I've got to go..talk to you later!! Peace Out homies...oops sorry..I don't usually act like this in front of people..my husband's face is probably red reading this..I embarrass him so bad sometimes...LOL!! BYE

3 comments:

~Amy said...

Yay, Haley, you go, girl!!! :-)

I'll play Monopoly with ya, Marsha. :-)

marshasblog said...

Oh..come on over..I'll set the game up and order a pizza...see in a few..LOL!!! (wish we lived closer)

marshasblog said...

Hey Sis. Erica...I've been having a lot of migranes lately..I think stress. But God is going to see us through this difficult time in our lives. I've been meaning to comment on your blog..but I haven't got around to it..I seen that cute picture of your little girl on the toy kitchen set..that was to funny!!! How in the world did she manage to do that...kids can do wild things, can't they..???