Wednesday, November 01, 2006

First I would like to say THANK YOU MOM AND DAD for my new digital camara..I can now put pictures on my blog again..yeah!! I also want to say THANK YOU to my wonderful family..Donald, Haley, and Taylor for making this birthday the best birthday ever..even if it was my 30th...They got me some neat gifts and my husband got me this beautiful watch...When he proposed to me he gave me a watch in place of a ring..because we don't wear rings...A very beautiful watch..well it broke a few years ago so for my birthday he got me this gorgeous watch...He is such a romantic..he wouldn't want anyone to know that but I'm telling everyone anyways..he's my sweetheart and I love him sooooo much!!! Anyways on to the pictures..here is a picture of my little pirate and my little mermaid...they had a blast last night!!!

No comments: