Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Prayer Request

Please if your reading this say a prayer for my little girl, Taylor. She is not feeling well and has not been able to keep anything in her for a few days now. Everything is coming out as soon as it goes in...and this morning she started running a fever and dry heaving...she is still in good spirits but you can tell she doesn't feel well...Please say a prayer for her anytime you happen to think of us...she doesn't have alot of weight to loose..she needs to get better!! I know God is here on the scene already..Love ya'll...

5 comments:

SIS-MC said...

Praying for Taylor.
Love ya
Sis-Mc

~Amy said...

I will be, Marsha. I hope she gets better soon. Hopefully it's just a 24 hour thing and she'll be better today.

I have comment moderator on my blog for a few reasons, so when you comment I have to go back and publish it before it'll appear on my blog. That's why it wasn't popping up right away. Just to let ya' know.

marshasblog said...

Thanks for the prayers..she ate a little last night and seems to be feeling a little better..didn't sleep to good through the night, but I think she is on the mend..Love you guys..I hope Kailee is feeling better to..I've been praying for her, Erica.

LOL..Amy...I think you got a lot of posts from me..I would think it would go through and then it wouldn't show up...haha...I thought I was typing that letter thing at the bottem in wrong..haha..thats so funny..sorry about that..lol.

marshasblog said...

She is in full speed Taylor mode..LOL!! She's is eating like a horse and back to her old hateful self...This baby has definatly got attitude..and we LOVE it!! Again I would like to say thank you all so much for your prayers...Love ya'll!!

Kasey said...

I will be praying! Mandy got sick too, as I am sure you heard. I never puked but was sick with a sinus problem.