Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Back Home

Hello Blogging World!! We finally got back Monday night from the Assembly!! We had a great time seeing old friends, making new friends..I love going to the GA. I also enjoyed several of the messages. After we left Sunday Afternoon from the GA, we went to Gatlinburg, TN and spend the night...It was fun and relaxing. The next day we got up and did a little shopping and played putt-putt with Haley. Taylor just strolled around in the her stroller. We had a lot of fun. Now we're back home and back into the same old grind. But I feel refreshed..I'm ready for Fall, I think. NOT WINTER though..I don't like the cold whether. Well I guess thats it for now. I'll post more later.

4 comments:

Haley Rachelle said...

I see pictures of Kevin and Cindy Brown on your blog. Do they go to your church?

~Amy said...

Hi, Marsha. Glad ya'll made it back safely. :-)

marshasblog said...

Sis. Erica, It was great meeting you too..your daughter is soooo cute!! Thanks for your sweet comments.

Haley Rachelle, No Bro. Kevin and Sis. Cindi does not attend our church but they are pastoring a church in our Region here in Kentucky. Those are pictures of them from our Youth Camp this past summer.

Thanks Sis. Amy..Wish you could have been at the GA..we missed seeing you.

Haley Rachelle said...

The Browns are great! They use to live in my state, Colorado. I miss them. Anyway, I like your blog. I have been hitting links from different church people's blogs and landed here. Your little girls are very cute.