Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday Morning

Hey..I'm getting ready to leave for church here in just a few minutes and thought I'd post before I left. Not a lot going on here..yesterday, Saturday, I pretty much lazied around..I like lazy days...I got up and went Yard Saleing with my Grandma and cousin, Amber..and my kids. We found a few bargains but not to many Yard Sales out. I love to go to Yard Sales.. I came home and started watching this movie. It was a pretty suspensful movie and kinda made me jumpy the rest of the day..LOL!! Then I fed the kids, got their baths and put them to bed..I wasn't far behind them. This week has been exhausting..I didn't know the Assembly could wear someone out so much..It takes a whole week to recooperate..LOL!! Well thats pretty much been my weekend..I know we'll have good services today..My husband's uncle died and we will have to go to the Funeral Home tonight..please pray for his family..It was his mom's brother. Well I'll post more later.

3 comments:

~Amy said...

Sorry to hear about your uncle-in-law. Were Donnie and he close?

marshasblog said...

No..I don't think so...He was a good Christian Man and for that Donald respected him alot..but to say they were real close..I don't think so...but get this..we went to the visitation last night and guess who was there??? I dont' know how many people know the bluegrass gospel singing group, The Isaacs, but Joe Isaac was there..He's the Daddy...I thought that was pretty cool. I dont' think he travels with the family anymore, I wanted to get his autograph, but donald said it wouldn't be proper...WHO CARES!!! LOL..(I didn't get it though, I was good..LOL)

~Amy said...

Oh, my goodness. They are my absolute favorite group of all!!!!!!! You remember we used to listen to them in your car when we went to Arkansas together and when we ran around during the Assembly that one year? Oh, man! too bad you couldn't get his autograph. Bums me out just thinking about it. I don't know if I could've been that good.

No, you're right, he doesn't travel with them anymore.

I just went to a visitation myself tonight. It was pretty rough. (see my blog)