Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's been awhile...

Hello fellow bloggers!! I haven't posted in awhile...I don't really know why, I guess I just hadn't really felt like blogging. Nothing really new has went on here. Kinda been boring. I do want to say thank you to everyone who said a prayer for my little stinker, Taylor. She is doing much better now. Back to her old self. I hate it when my kids get sick!! Especially my youngest one..because she still doesn't understand exactly how to tell me why she's feeling bad...Haley on the other hand can just have a cough and she is making sure I know about it..LOL!!! Let's see, what else.....Oh..We're getting a camper!!! We're pretty excited about that!!! We're going in halfers with my aunt and uncle on it...We've been wanting one for awhile..I think it will be a lot of fun and the girls will have a blast!! I used to go camping with my mom and dad when I was little...We did it the hard way though..a tent!! LOL...We thought we were camping in style though..of course, my mom, never believed in roughing it so she always brought her little black and white t.v. and a few other things that really don't belong at a campsite..but who cares...it was a blast!! I can't wait to take it out camping!! Let's see is there any new news..I have been so slacking here lately..I haven't been keeping up with anyones blog..but on the upside I have gotten a lot of house work done!! LOL!!! My laundry is actually done completely up!! I'm so excited!! This almost never happens..we go through the clothes here...It's just four people but we sure do go through alot!! Go figure!! If it doesn't rain this weekend we might have a yardsale..not sure about that. Oh yeah..very important, please anyone who thinks about it would you say a prayer that I could find a job..I need a job that is going to pay enough that I can pay a babysitter...so please say a prayer for me that I'll find what the Lord would have me to do. I don't really want to work..I enjoy being at home with my youngen's but right now our income is a little down..so I'd like to be able to get a job to help out..atleast until things change a little in the income way..LOL!! I love to shop..I haven't been able to do that as much here lately..LOL!! Plus, Christmas is coming up..I know if the Lord wants me to have a job that he will lead me to the right one..and that best fits our family schedule..God is an awesome God!!
Well I guess I have bored you all to tears by now..so I'll let you go..maybe I'll have an exciting weekend and then I can post something wonderfully exciting...Probably not..LOL!! Well talk to you later..bye.

3 comments:

marshasblog said...

MEN!! They just don't understand about the whole laundry thing..haha..We haven't totally decided if we're taking Taylor or not...My 6 year old, Haley, now she is really excited about it..I might try it with Taylor once and see how it goes..if it doesn't work out..then I've got a lot of babysitters..LOL!!! Thanks for the prayers.

~Amy said...

Congrats on that laundry being caught up thing. Must feel pretty good. :-)

~Amy said...

... I wouldn't know.