Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Beautiful Daughter, Taylor Nicole

I just wanted to wish my Beautiful Daughter, Taylor Nicole a very Happy 4th Birthday!! I can't believe she is actually 4 now!! WOW..where has the time went!! She is sooo funny and keeps us laughing everyday!! She is so quick to..I mean you can say something and she has a reply almost as fast as the comment leaves my mouth. Very witty! She really thinks about things too...nothing ever gets by her. She is so comical!! What a wonderful daughter...I'm so glad I have her in my life because even when things look rough she has away of cheering me up and making me laugh!! I love you Taylor!!!





2 comments:

~Amy said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday, Taylor. I hope you have lots and lots of fun today. I love the pouty pic. Way cute. :-)

Montgomery's said...

Kids grow up so fast. Taylor is a doll! My girls think they are princesses too and they have only one ballerina dress they fight over and are learning to share (thanks to grammy who only sent one!). Glad Taylor had a great day.