Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another day

Today is Wednesday, hump day, middle of the week......it's rainy outside so we are staying in today. Last night we took Taylor to Build A Bear and Toys R Us for her Birthday. She had a blast and got a adorable unicorn at Build A Bear which she named Lucy. She's a Ballerina, Lucy that is...Taylor is a Princess..so she thinks..LOL!! She then bought a bunk bed for her babies with her B-day money. She is such a girly girl...Haley never did really get into the baby dolls and Barbies the way Taylor has. Taylor is a lot like me in so many ways. I was always playing with dolls and barbies and dress up..all that girly kind of stuff.

Well tonight is church...it's an extra Wed...for us..We are having a BTI service tonight and also business meeting. It's a little past due...but not by much...We've been traveling so much this past month going to our district churches that we've had a hard time fitting it in..so tonights the night. yippee.. LOL!!

This weekend is Youth Convention at Elizabethtown, KY... Very excited!! I get to see some friends out of our region that are going to be visiting that I haven't seen in awhile...really excited about that..they had better not change their mind...(I doubt they will..LOL)

Well guess I'll end this for now...I'm just writing about nothing..just felt like posting...I think I'll go put the gals down for their nap now...write more later.

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Hope you have a GREAT Convention this weekend. I'm sure you will.

Tammy K. said...

Marsha I did not know if you would go back to my comments but Emilee left this message for you on my comments.
Marsha, if you want to email me, I have an idea of something that might work for Father's Day. My address is: stampy@emileeann.com

She does good work :O)