Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Getting ready to leave for church...

Just thought I'd write a short something for we leave for church. It's been a quite day over all. I've been a little stressed but I need to just put it in God's hands.

It's been a pretty day outside today...a little cool still but the sun makes it seem so much nicer. It is suppose to be in the eighties on Saturday..I'm so glad too because that is Taylor's birthday party and I wanted to have it outside..so it looks like I will get to do that. I can't believe that little stinker is going to be 4 years old. She's truly a gift to us. Keeps us laughing..

Well I guess I'd better run...it's church time!!!

2 comments:

cokelady said...

I've been a really bad commenter lately, but I wanted to stop by and say that I'm praying for you guys and for your Mom. :-)

marshasblog said...

Thanks so much..