Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!




Hello Everyone!! I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.. We went to my grandma and grandpas for Thanksgiving...it was a lot of fun..and I got to seem most of my family!! But now I'm stuffed and tired. I got to see our newest addition to the family also..her name is Anna...she is my cousin, Heath's, daughter..I think they said she was about 4 months. She's a little doll and sooo happy.

I like my new job so far...I think I'm really going to like it..and the people I work with all seem nice too. Thanks for the prayers everyone.

Well I really don't have a whole lot to talk about..so I guess I'll go...I think I'll put a couple pictures on here...The first picture is Taylor with it looks like maybe a little snot on her face, the second is my mamaw and all of her grand and great grandDAUGHTERS, except 3 I think. And the third one is my mom and Anna..she is holding Heath and Kristy's baby.

3 comments:

~Amy said...

Wow. Your family needs some boys and ours needs some girls. Wanna' switch out? I've got a few I wouldn't mind getting rid ... :-)

JUST JOKING!!!!!!

marshasblog said...

haha..thats funny..actually we do have a few boys but I was just taking a picture of the granddaughters...but we do out number the boys..it's funny because when I was small the boys out numbered me, but now we have way more girls...which I love...

~Amy said...

Well, if you do decide, I'm running a three-for-one special ... you can have one of my nephews and two of my cousins and I'll let you choose which girl you give us.