Tuesday, November 07, 2006

OOPS

Sorry I didn't get a picture posted of my girls...my computer crashed and I mean crashed the other day so we just got it back late last night...we had to have a new hard disk installed..I believe that was the terms..I'm not very good with the computer things...but anyway it wouldn't respond to anything..I couldn't even get it on windows..Anyone out there that knows anything about computers ...what would cause that? And how can I prevent it from happeneing again???? Just curious..Well guess I'll go for now...I got the job...thanks for the prayers!! I start today..so i'm a little nervous..okay a lot nervous...so I gotta go...I'll talk more later..

3 comments:

~Amy said...

YOU GOT THE JOB!!!! Yay, Marsha, I'm so happy for you. You'll do just great. Starting a new job is a little nerve-racking. But I just know you'd be a great employee.

marshasblog said...

Thanks Amy..I started my first day to day..and yes it was nerve racking...I hope I can make it through training..haha...pray for me..I need it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job! Hope it all goes well!