Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Time!!


Wow!! I can't believe it's Christmas Time again. I mean in just like 8 days, it will be Christmas and then it will be over again..and then we go into my worst part of the year. I don't like January and February to much. It's sooo cold, nothing really to do or to look forward to and it's so stinkin dreary outside. I look forward to Spring though. It just seems it takes so long to get here. I wish I could go somewhere were it is warm for a few months. I don't mind it being cold up until Christmas but then I think it needs to just get warm. Haha..okay I've went on and on about nothing..LOL!! Haley's Birthday is in Feb. so thats something to look forward to..I can't believe she is going to be 9 years old..next year she will be a fourth grader!! That just don't seem right!! And then theres Taylor...she will be 4 in April. She'll be starting school before I know it!! Where did my babies go!?! They'll always be my babies though!!! Here's a picture of them from Disney World when we went back in October. Okay the picture went in the wrong place but oh well...Well I guess thats it for now..Oh yeah, if anyone does still read this would you please say a prayer for our Christmas Play that we are having this coming Sunday, Dec. 21. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Mouseketeer Deitz said...

If you are going to go to Mickeyland, you have to share pics of your family with the Mouse. What's up with the duck?? Hoped you preached him a good sermon on sanctification.

~Amy said...

Awww, that's a cute picture. I LOVE Disneyworld. :D (Ignore Annette. She's got this fixation with the mouse. *rolling eyes*) ;-) teasing. Annette and I are good friends. I mean, I guess you can't help it when your parents named you after Annette Funicello. Really, that's who she's named after!!! :D

It would be great to see some more pics of your vacation.

I need to call you. I really need to get working on ladies' retreat. Now that semester's over, maybe I can work more on it. I hope you get to come and help. That'd be sooo much fun.

I know what you mean about January and February, but we're wayyyyy up here in Winter Wonderland with lake-effect snows. We'll see how it all pans out, but we're supposed to start seeing real blizzards any day now. Brrrr....

TTYL.